Channel Regional Arts Group (CRAG) Inc.
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of Channel Regional Arts Group Inc. will be held:
Date: Monday 19 August 2019
Time: 7.30 PM
Venue: Kettering Community Hall
Followed by a short general meeting and a celebration of the year’s achievements.
1. ORDINARY BUSINESS
Ordinary business will include:
- Confirmation of the Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on
- Receipt of the President’s report
- Receipt of Annual Financial Statements for the financial year ended 30 June 2019.
- Determination of the appointment of auditor for the current financial year
- Election of Officer Bearers and Committee members
- Consideration of two (2) Special Resolutions
For any inquiries, or for a printed copy of this notice, please email: email@example.com
2. NOTICE OF SPECIAL RESOLUTIONS
To consider, and if thought fit, to pass the following resolutions as Special Resolutions:
That pursuant to Rule 13 of the constitution:
- That Rule 10.8 The Public Fund be deleted
- That Rule 9.1 Quorum be amended to read:
No business shall be conducted at a General meeting unless there is a quorum of five (5) members personally present or represented by members personally present who are their proxy holders
CRAG no longer receives donations and no longer has Tax Deductible Gift Recipient status with the Australian Tax Office. For this reason, a separate account is not longer needed. By deleting this rule, CRAG will be able to rationalise its bank accounts thereby reducing costs and recording requirements without reducing transparency or accountability.
It has become increasingly difficult to get sufficient members to attend Annual General Meetings. The amendment means that approximately 10% of current members will still need to attend an AGM. By changing this rule CRAG can avoid the need to call supplementary AGMs should a quorum not be reached.
For nomination forms click HERE
For Proxy forms, click HERE